- All correspondence to and from the student is controlled by the principal.
- A Report on progress of all students is given after each examination.
- If progress or conduct is unsatisfactory and form of disciplinary action can be taken at sole discretion of a teacher or the principal. Management retain absolute authority to retain or expel a student.
- All application for the Transfer certificates must reach the school office in writing by 28th February. Any application made after this date will be entertained only after payment of one additional fee installment.
- No transfer certificate is issued until all sums due to the school are paid.
- All the rules and regulations that are in force from time to time are binding upon the pupils and parents. Ignorance of the rules and regulations will not be excuse for lack of compliance.